Grab an ice-cold beer and sit back as you watch us transform an old country house and its 1,600 sq ft detached garage into a fabulous chateau & winery.

Have I mentioned that we have no experience in this line of work? We do, however, have a strong can-do attitude and an iPad2 to guide us. 'Nuff said.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Extreme Makeover Celebs



I was so excited to win VIP status thanks to Assistant Director Joshua Zilm & EMHEs first ever Twitter contest.

I met Joshua after lunch yesterday and was able to be around celebrity designers Michael Maloney, Tracy Hutson & Sabrina Soto.

Let me just tell you that they're as wonderful off-set as they are on!



Joshua took a picture of us with his cell phone & posted it to Twitter. That's my eldest, Kate.


Sabrina Soto & Tracy Hutson.


Michael waving at me. It's borderline hysterical that I got so excited by it that I had to take a picture.

I have a lot more pictures of my VIP experience, but cannot post them until after the episode airs in December.



No comments:

Post a Comment